Kandu | Brown Cotton Yarn
Product: Kandu yarn | Rainfed, chemical-free brown cotton, ambara charaka spun.
- Each hank/skein is ambara charaka spun of 32 counts.
- Single hank weighs around 31.5 grams.
- Each hank is 1 meter in diameter and 1000 meters in length.
- One kilogram of these spun yarn contains 32 hanks/skein.
- Six meters of textile can be handwoven with one kilogram of brown cotton yarn, considering the textile is of 45" width, with 40 reed and the brown cotton yarn is used both on warp and weft.
Weight: 32 hanks/skein = 1000grams/1 kilogram
Price: Price is per kilogram.
Care: Requires sizing before the yarn is warped.
Shipping: Free shipping within India. We ship your purchase on the next working day through a reliable courier service. It should reach you within 4-5 working days, anywhere within India. Buyers outside of India can mail us at email@example.com for more details. To know more, click here.